Line magnetic LM-219IA 310A 300B 845 integrated Amplifier Class A single-ended Power Amplifier
You May Also Like
Line magnetic Audio LM-219IA 310A 300B 845 integrated Amplifier Class A single-ended Power Amplifier 100% Brand new
Line magnetic LM-219IA is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too. (there is a group Power amp input).
It come with a remote control and a tube cage cover.
Line magnetic Audio LM-219IA Amplifier
1. point to point hand welding circuit
2. Two high quality special technology and high quality and wide frequency sound EI type single end output transformers.
3. Using 2 high-power EI power transformers.
4. The pre-amplifier part is used of vacuum tubes 12AX7*2 and the company's design and development 310A *2.
5. The power amplifier part using two 845 vacuum tubes to make a class a single-ended power amplification.
6. There is a driver tubes and power tubes current trimming knob with current display meter.
7. There is a remote control with volume and quiet function
8. When it is turned on, high voltage delay and mute delay function (about 30 seconds).
9. Japanese ALPS high grade motor potentiometers
10. convenient installation plug type vacuum tube cage cover.
11. high grade double pointer output level meter
12. There is a plate current fine- tuning function for driver stage tube 300B and power amplification tube 845, different working current show different tone quality, play sound changing from gentle to full dynamic.
13. The sound is soft, pure and smooth, and it is suitable to appreciate all kinds of music.
Output power: 24W (single-ended Class A working state)
Frequency Response: 15Hz ~ 35kHz (-1.5dB)
Harmonic Distortion: 1% (1kHz)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 87dB
Input Sensitivity: 230 mV (integrated model) , 1000 mV(pure power amplifier)
Input Impedance: 100 kohms
Output Impedance: 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 16 ohms
Dimension (WxDxH): (430 x 430 x 400) mm
Vacuum tubes: 12AX7 X2, 310A X2, 300B X2, 845 x2
Net weight: 55kg
Groos weight: 60kg
Power consumption: 400W
Power supply: AC 220V (+-5%) (50Hz)