Line Magnetic Analog Sound LM-126 Vacuum Tube KT66*4 Integrated/Power Amp 10th Anniversary
1. LM-126 has rare classical appearance.
2. Exclusive hidden remote-control
3. Use KT66 tubes. The screen current and filament current is 1/2 larger than normal 6L6.
4. Input and output integrated amplifier.
5. Use 5U4 tube rectified design, high voltage and secondary high voltage rectifying separately.
6. Use dual chocking coil with chocking coil smoothing.
1. Input impedance: 100KΩ/600Ω
2. Output impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω
3. Sensitivity: 500mV
4. Gain: 40/52dB
5. Output power: 15W+15W (RMS)
6. Signal to noise ratio: 88dB
7. Frequency response: 10Hz~45KHz ±2dB
8. Total harmonic distortion: 1%
9. Volume: 480*300*530
10. Weight: 42Kg
11. Power consumption: 220V-0.8A
12. Power supply voltage: ~220V±5% (50Hz)