Line Magnetic Analog Sound LM-126 Vacuum Tube KT66*4 Integrated/Power Amp 10th Anniversary
You May Also Like
- Line Magnetic LM-508IA Hifi 805 Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier$2,410.71 USD$1,975.99 USD
- Line Magnetic LM-210IA Class A 300B Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier$2,509.51 USD$1,975.99 USD
- Line magnetic LM-219IA 310A 300B 845 integrated Amplifier Class A single-ended Power Amplifier$4,594.51 USD$3,765.99 USD
- Line Magnetic LP-33 Phono Stage preamp MM/MC tube JJ ECC803s turntable Amp$1,249.99 USD$999.99 USD
- Line Magnetic LM-215CD Vacuum Tube CD Player Hifi Digital Player$719.79 USD$589.99 USD
- Line Magnetic Audio LM-515 tube CD player & USB DAC XLR Balanced$1,607.49 USD$1,285.99 USD
1. LM-126 has rare classical appearance.
2. Exclusive hidden remote-control
3. Use KT66 tubes. The screen current and filament current is 1/2 larger than normal 6L6.
4. Input and output integrated amplifier.
5. Use 5U4 tube rectified design, high voltage and secondary high voltage rectifying separately.
6. Use dual chocking coil with chocking coil smoothing.
1. Input impedance: 100KΩ/600Ω
2. Output impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω
3. Sensitivity: 500mV
4. Gain: 40/52dB
5. Output power: 15W+15W (RMS)
6. Signal to noise ratio: 88dB
7. Frequency response: 10Hz~45KHz ±2dB
8. Total harmonic distortion: 1%
9. Volume: 480*300*530
10. Weight: 42Kg
11. Power consumption: 220V-0.8A
12. Power supply voltage: ~220V±5% (50Hz)