Shengya CV-1 Vacuum tube Fully Balanced Hifi Preamp pre-amplifier
You May Also Like
- Shengya A17CSII Tube and Transistor Hybrid Amplifier Bluetooth Edition$1,075.99 USD $1,025.99 USD
- Shengya A-238 Full Balanced Class A integrated Amplifier Hi-end Power Amplifier Brand New$4,015.19 USD$3,345.99 USD
- Shengya DAC-25 HiFi Digital/Analog Signal Converter 32Bit/384kHz WAV/DSD Decoder$1,229.79 USD$945.99 USD
- ShengYa A-80CSII Vaccum tube & Transistor Hybrid Amplifier HIFI Integrated Amp$744.99 USD$595.99 USD
- Shengya HAS-1 Desktop Decode Amp HiFI Headphone Amplifier XLR Output$479.99 USD$399.99 USD
- Shengya CD-1 Hi-end Full Balance Tube CD Player Top Loading tube/FET output$5,607.49 USD$4,485.99 USD
1. The larger part of the core tube balanced amplifier developed for the accumulation of many years of experience, make you appreciate the ultimate tube amplifier tone.
2 .The advanced design of the dual-mono fully balanced amplifier, two channels are completely independent; in order to reduce dynamic crosstalk per channel with an R-type power transformer and special transformer shielded box to eliminate power supply noise interference.
3. 9Pcs 12AX7 and 12AU7 audio vacuum tubes as well as supporting full gold-plated tube sockets natural, sweet timbre and huge dynamic.
4. Tube Class A output buffer of up to 30V without distortion of the output voltage, easily matching any after-class power amplifier.
5. Volume control for the Japanese manufacturing large quadruple ALPS precision potentiometer, channel error, long life, and to ensure that the beautiful timbre. Joined theremote volume and input selection, so that users can more conveniently.
6. Large number of machines use advanced audio components, such as the use of the MKP audio specialty films polar capacitor, high-precision low-noise resistors, FET servo high-precision power supply, so the sound quality of a very high level.
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ± 0.5dB
Rated output voltage: 2V (balanced)
Maximum output voltage: 30V
Harmonic Distortion: ≤ 0.1% (1kHz 2V)
Input Sensitivity: 400mV (balanced)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB (broadband)
Input impedance: 47kΩ
Power supply voltage: 220V（±10%） 50Hz
Dimensions (W x H x D): 446 x 142 x 415 (mm)
Packing size (W x H x D): 486 x 182 x 455 (mm)
Net weight: 11.5kg
Gross weight: 14kg