Original OPA-Q1.1 HIFi MM/MC phono Amplifier Single Head Amplifier
You May Also Like
- The circuit uses field effect twin tube plus operational amplifier to form MC, MM cartridge amplifier.
- RIAA curve using NF return mode
- Design of Z11 core EI type power transformer specially designed for this machine
- Switch machine quiet function
- There are two options for input function: voice and analog.
- The output function is analog and optical.
- Built-in ADC converter converts analog signals into digital signals and connects them to the decoder. It can also record digital signals at a sampling frequency of 44.1K/48K/96K/24BIT.
- The ADC converter selects the analog signal conversion chip of TI company, and the digital output IC selects the CS8604. of Crystal Company.
- Input impedance: MM:51K, MC: 100
- Voltage gain (1KHz):MM:40dB, MC:60dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (irrespective of weight): MM:85dB, MC:78dB
- RIAA bandwidth: 0.25dB 20Hz to 20KHz
- Harmonic distortion: 0.008% (1kHz)
- Sampling frequency of fiber output: 44.1K/48K/96K /24BIT
- Working conditions: temperature: 0 ~ 40 ~ humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Storage conditions: temperature: -20 ~ 70 C humidity: 20% ~ 90%
- Whole machine volume (WxDxH): 120mm x315mm x995mm
- Net weight: 3kg