Original OPA-2A 2A3 Tube power Amplifier HiFi Headphone Amplifier
You May Also Like
- the whole machine adopts high quality PCB welding to maintain stability and stability.
- Two EI type output transformers with high quality broadband and high quality Z11 cores are adopted.
- using a specially designed Z11 EI power transformer with high power core.
- The high pressure part is made of 274B/5U4G rectifier.
- the front stage uses two 12AU7 vacuum tubes, and the latter stage uses two 2A3C vacuum tubes for class a single ended power amplification. Fully embodies 2A3's exquisite, smooth and penetrating personality.
- with left and right voice balance adjustment function.
- input has BALANCE/RCA selection.
- headphone output can choose four core balanced output and 6.5 output.
- equipped with external speaker function.
- boot silent delay function (about 30 seconds)
- Choose ALPS high grade 27 type volume potentiometer in Japan.
- easy installation of the plug type vacuum shield.
- Rated output power: external speaker output: 3W + 3W (4-8 ohm load).
- Balanced headphone output: 2000 m W + 2000 m w (32 ohm load)
- Single ended headphone output: 500MW + 500MW (32 ohm load)
- Whole machine frequency response: 20Hz to 50kHz (-1.5dB)
- Harmonic distortion: 0.5% (1kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: 89dB
- Input sensitivity: 180mV
- Input impedance: 100K
- Left and right output balance: <0.5dB
- Use vacuum tube: 12AU7 X2, 2A3C X2, 5U4G x1
- Whole machine volume (WxDxH): 360mm x275 mm X170 mm
- Net weight: 20kg
- Working conditions: temperature: 0 ~ 40 ~ humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Storage conditions: temperature: -20 ~ 70 C humidity: 20% ~ 90%