Opera Reference8 pro HD Music Player Digital Turntable 32bit/384kHz DSD256 25th Anniversary Edition
You May Also Like
- Opera X5 pro HD Digital Music DSD Player Audio Stream Interface$728.97 USD$573.99 USD
- Opera Consonance Reference 8 Pro Music Streamer DLNA WiFi Bluetooth 32Bit/384kHz Decode$3,706.29 USD$2,850.99 USD
- Opera Consonance Reference R8s 20th anniversary HiFi Audio DSD Digital Music Player$2,194.99 USD$1,755.99 USD
- Consonance D-linear8C MKII 24Bit/192Khz Decoder Hi-End Headphone Amplifier$930.90 USD$732.99 USD
- Consonance D-Linear 6 24Bit/192Khz Decoder Hi-End Headphone Amplifier$546.24 USD$436.99 USD
- Opera Consonance Droplet CDP3.3 CD Music player HDCD Player$1,603.19 USD$1,335.99 USD
There are two colors for choose:black, walnut wood.
The Reference8 Pro-25 Anniversary Edition (R8P-25A) is the fourth generation of high-definition audio players from Opera. The core system is upgraded to the ARM RK3288 SoC with quad-core to improve the performance of multi-threaded applications running at up to 1.8GHz. In terms of control, the GPU is based on the Mali(TM)-T764 GPU, providing excellent GPU computing and GPU acceleration. Support 5G WiFi network card and Gigabit Ethernet port, the transmission capacity is greatly improved, providing the necessary conditions for high-format streaming media playback. Provides better read and management performance when using an external storage device.
The R8P-25A has the following features:
1. Mobile phone and PAD mobile terminal and computer can easily use the unique Opera special “browser control interface” to enter the control interface, which can conveniently control the playback of the machine. This unit is equipped with HDMI video output, and the display can also be synchronized. The control screen is not affected by the system version and APP upgrade. At the same time, third party APP (8 player, Kazoo, BubbleUPnP, etc.) can also be used for DLNA control.
2. Support all mainstream audio formats and sampling rates, with standard DLNA protocol, can easily complete the streaming of mobile devices or computers; at the same time, high-definition music files of various sampling rates stored in NAS can also be easily played.
3. The dedicated USB2.0 interface recognizes more than 3T of memory for local playback.
4. While embedding a large number of Internet radio stations, support users to add the links they find through their own preferences and enrich their listening.
5. Embedded in today's best-quality streaming media Tidal and Qobuz, with Roon readay certification, easy to use the powerful Roon music management system.
6. The 5G network card can be conveniently placed on the outside via a patch cable for better signal reception.
7. Unplug the supplied USB cable (this USB cable is a hand-made silver alloy material connection) that can be switched to a pure decoder mode, providing rich digital input such as USB, coaxial, fiber and Bluetooth. Interface, convenient for users to use high quality decoding part. The USB port can be connected to a computer and other digital interfaces.
8. The analog output uses a unique DC Class A analog filter, which uses a discrete component amplification module instead of a common operational amplifier to ensure the lowest loss. Both balanced and unbalanced output methods.
9. During playback, you can set the decoder's six PCM digital filtering modes and DSD pass-through functions to enrich your listening requirements.
10. The decoder chip board and CPU board adopt plug-in structure, which is convenient for future upgrades.
Streaming media protocol:
UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
Support audio file format:
DSD lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD) PCM
Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
Compression (lossy) AUDIO: MP3, AAC
Support audio sample rate, number of bits and number of channels:
PCM, 44.1khz-384kHz, 16-32bit, Stereo
DSD, 2.8MHz-11.2MHz, 1bit, Stereo
Ethernet port, USB2.0, hard disk USB2.0 dedicated port
Analog audio output port:
XLR balanced, 4.8Vrms
RCA unbalanced, 2.4Vrms
Digital audio input:
USB, SPDIF, Optical, Bluetooth (name consonance)
Distortion: less than 0.0025%
Signal to noise ratio: greater than 110dB (RCA, XLR)
Dimensions: 14cm x 44cm x 33cm (HxWxD)
Weight: 8.9kg (wood top board) / 12.9kg (metal top board)
The Android system currently supports dedicated APP software control, which can be downloaded by clicking on the link: