Opera Consonance Reference 8 Pro Music Streamer DLNA WiFi Bluetooth 32Bit/384kHz Decode
You May Also Like
- Opera Reference8 pro HD Music Player Digital Turntable 32bit/384kHz DSD256 25th Anniversary Edition$3,315.99 USD $3,285.00 USD
- Opera X5 pro HD Digital Music DSD Player Audio Stream Interface$728.97 USD$573.99 USD
- Opera Consonance Reference R8s 20th anniversary HiFi Audio DSD Digital Music Player$2,194.99 USD$1,755.99 USD
- Consonance D-linear8C MKII 24Bit/192Khz Decoder Hi-End Headphone Amplifier$930.90 USD$732.99 USD
- Consonance D-Linear 6 24Bit/192Khz Decoder Hi-End Headphone Amplifier$546.24 USD$436.99 USD
- Opera Consonance Droplet CDP3.3 CD Music player HDCD Player$1,603.19 USD$1,335.99 USD
You can play the music easy with your iphone or Android mobile phone to get a hifi sound with this Opera Consonance Reference 8 Pro digital music streamer.
Reference8 Pro is the representative of the third generation of Consonance hiend audiophile music player. It used ARM V7 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs make more higher ability and performance of the processing and the high definition audio playback. Control Reference 8 Pro thanks to its slick Web-based control interface. Use it with any browser, with any device: Mac, PC, Android, iOS or anything with a browser. Everything from configuration to Playback is just a fingertip away.
It uses the latest and more powerful DAC chip AK4497 for analog outputs. It support some new provides new modes such as "DSD direct" and "Low dispersion short delay". The "DSD dircet"mode can let the pure orignal DSD signal direct to outputs and the "Low dispersion short delay" of PCM digital filter can let DAC chip Close to R2R Operating mode. The DAC chip board can easy to remove and fix to do update in the future.
Opera Consonance Reference 8 Pro HD Digital Music Player Streamer
Reference 8 pro (referred to as R8 pro) is a representative of Oberkoll's third-generation high-definition audio player. The core system uses a clock frequency of 1.5G and a 64-bit quad-core ARMV8 embedded processor. The performance of processing and playing high-definition audio files has reached a new level.
In terms of control methods, it is possible to use existing third-party manipulation apps, such as 8player and Bubbleupnp, and at the same time, it is easy to use OBO's “browser control interface”.
The R8 pro has the following features:
1. Both the mobile phone and the PAD mobile terminal and computer can use the browser to enter the control interface to conveniently control the playback of the machine, regardless of the system version and APP upgrade.
2. Supports all major audio formats and sampling rates, and has a standard DLNA protocol, which can easily complete the stream push of mobile devices or computers. At the same time, high-definition music files of various sampling rates stored in the NAS can also be conveniently played.
3. USB2.0 interface recognizes 3T or more memory for local playback.
4. An external optical drive can be connected via a USB 2.0 interface, allowing you to play CD recordings directly as well as slow-track CDs to store files in memory.
5. While embedding a large number of Internet radio stations, it supports users to add their own links and enrich their listening through their own preferences.
6. Provide rich digital input interfaces such as coaxial, optical fiber and bluetooth for users to use high quality decoding part.
7. The analog output still uses a special type of DC analog filter, balanced and unbalanced two output methods, providing a separate set of electronic tube buffer output, user-friendly choice.
8. During playback, the five digital filter modes, phase, etc. of the decoder can be set at any time to enhance the listening requirements.
9. The decoder chip board adopts a plug-in structure to facilitate future upgrades.
Streaming Media Protocol: UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension, Gapless Playback
Support audio file format:
DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), ISO
PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF, APE
Compression (lossy) AUDIO:MP3,AAC
Support audio sampling rate, number of bits and number of channels:
PCM, 44.1khz-384kHz, 16-32bit, Stereo
DSD, 2.8MHz-11.2MHz, 1bit, Stereo
Input port: Ethernet port, USB2.0, digital input SPDIF, Optical, Bluetooth (name operaaudio)
Analog audio output port: XLR balanced, 4.8Vrms; RCA unbalanced, 2.4Vrms
Digital audio output port: SPDIF, PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
Distortion: less than 0.0025%, 0.08% (RCA tube output)
Signal to noise ratio: > 110dB (RCA, XLR)
Power supply voltage: 100V - 240V 60Hz/50Hz(+-10%)
Dimensions: 14cm x 44cm x 33cm (HxWxD)
Net weight: 8.9kg (wood roof) / 12.9kg (metal roof)
Gross weight: 10.9kg (wood roof) / 14.9kg (metal roof)