Line Magnetic AS-129 tube pre-amplifier 6J7 x4 Western Electric Replica
You May Also Like
- Line Magnetic LM-508IA Hifi 805 Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier$2,410.71 USD$1,975.99 USD
- Line Magnetic LM-210IA Class A 300B Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier$2,509.51 USD$1,975.99 USD
- Line magnetic LM-219IA 310A 300B 845 integrated Amplifier Class A single-ended Power Amplifier$4,594.51 USD$3,765.99 USD
- Line Magnetic LP-33 Phono Stage preamp MM/MC tube JJ ECC803s turntable Amp$1,249.99 USD$999.99 USD
- Line Magnetic LM-215CD Vacuum Tube CD Player Hifi Digital Player$719.79 USD$589.99 USD
- Line Magnetic Audio LM-515 tube CD player & USB DAC XLR Balanced$1,607.49 USD$1,285.99 USD
Both models 25B and 1126 are known as the best preamps of Western Electric. Western Electric 25B was a giant sound console designed for radio stations and radio broadcasters in the same year. The internal equipment included 130A, 129A and 18A components.
Line Magnetic Audio considers the volume and practicality of 25B. After many years of research and tuning, 129A and 18A and other accessories were integrated and reorganized to make them suitable for home use. Line Magnetic Audio LM-129 tube preamp was born.
Line Magnetic LM-129's sound is very texture, condensation, natural and real performance. Using a tube 6J7*4 for amplification, a 274 (5u4) tube rectification is used with a Line Magnetic 1:1 replica WE618 input transformer and a 197A output transformer, which is a nice sound pre-amplifier with a transformer input and transformer output.
At the same time Line Magnetic also specifically join the transformer input input switch for this machine to facilitate the user to choose their favorite tone.
Frequency response: 10Hz to 20kHz (1W)
Input Impedance: 100kΩ/600Ω
Vacuum tube:6J7 x 4, 5U4 x 1
Dimension (WxHxD): 500mmx250mmx425mm
Net weight: 24kg
Gross weight: 26kg